sabato 12 luglio 2014

Mohammad Abu Kheir - English version

What do you want?

No please, no.

Don't take me away.

I don't know anything.

It's not my fault.

No.

Ouch.

You're hurting me.

Stop, please.

Stop.

No.

No.

No.

I don't want to come with you.

Mom. Mommy.

Help.

No.

Leave me here.

No.

Don't take me away.

No.

Ouch.

My neck.

My throat.

You're suffocating me.

Ouch.

It hurts.

I'm a child.

You're bouncing.

There are too many of you.

It's not fair.

No.

No. But what are you doing?

Leave me.

Please stand still.

Help.

No.

Please.

No.

It hurts me so much.

The blood?

Do you see it?

This is killing me

And you?

What are you doing?

You hurt me a lot.

No.

What's this?

No.

It stinks.

No.

I don't drink that stuff.

It's poisonous.

I'm a child.

No.

It's not true.

It wasn't me.

I am a child.

Look at me.

How could I've been?

No.

Don't close my nose.

No.

You're hurting me.

Blood's coming out from here.

And from here.

It's enough.

Please.

Please.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

It sucks.

What's this?

Gasoline?

You're forcing me to drink gasoline?

Why?

I will suffer a terrible stomach ache.

Will you let me go?

I drink it.

But then you'll let me go, isn't it?

You hurted me so much.

I cannot feel my legs.

Some bones have been broken.

Mommy Mommy.

It hurts.

Come and save me.

Mommy mommy please.

I'll not go out alone anymore.

I promise.

Help.

Please.

Let me pull up my pants.

And let me go.

No.

Stop beating me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why are you wetting me with that stuff?

Why?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No please, no fire.

I burn.

I burn completely.

Mommy Mommy, where are you?

Come here please.

Here.


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO






On air Time to Cry - Rim Banna

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

il tuo commento è molto più importante di quello che hai appena letto